2010년 11월 7일 일요일

Go shopping!!

Today I went to 이대입구(Ehwa women's university) for shopping with Duri who is my friend.
Actually yesterday I had gone there with Sojung, Yunji and Duri because we finished the second chemistry exam.
But yesterday I didn't think that I bought clothes, so I didn't buy at all.
So I decided to go there again and I went there with my friend.
Today morning, I thought "I will buy clothes unconditional."
We wandered from place to place for buying clothes, but I couldn't buy clothes easily.
After two hours, I foucloth that I want to buy.
Finally I bought a knit one-peice dress.
When I came back my room, I wore this one-peice and I liked it.
Today weswere very tired but I felt so good because I bought the cloth.
Wow!!!^^

댓글 1개:

  1. I've never been go there. I always bought clothes in Gangnam station, but it is under the renewal construction, so I changed my eyes to internet sites. Don't you think too expensive in our school's shops around? Huuuu~
    Anyways, I should go there somedays Bye-!

    답글삭제