2010년 11월 13일 토요일

The College Scholastic Ability Test... Coming Soon...

Next thursday is the College Scholastic Ability Test.
Of course who examines this big test is not me.
Actually my younger brother will go up for this big examination.
In Korea, this test is very important.
Because of the result of this test, people decide to go to the university.
So in Korea high school 3rd grade students are so poor.
Today my parents went to Palgong Mt. because they pray for my brother.
And I remembered last year.
I know that my brother is very hard now, but I can nothing for my brother.
I want that my brother studies hard to the last.
After finishing this test, play hard!! HaHa!!
Fighting!!!!

댓글 2개:

  1. Oh.. the day is coming!!TT
    I have repeater friends who are by BF.
    I really hope that everyone will have good result!

    Good luck to your brother!

    답글삭제
  2. I know you and your brother’s mind very well.
    I also had such a time.
    Last year 11.12! I didn’t want to go back that day.
    It was so terrible.
    I didn’t satisfied test result, so I had painful day.
    Hmm…sill that memory makes me sniffle 
    Good luck to all test-taker!!

    답글삭제