2010년 10월 3일 일요일

Yesterday;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Yesterday I had a chemistry test.
This test was the first test of second semester.
But actually I did not study hard.
So I worried this test very much.
In fact, I have a worry.
My major is Chemistry, so I have to like chemistry.
But nowaday I don't know well I really like chemistry.
So I am really confused.
However because I have to love studying Chemistry for my future, I will try to love Chemistry.
Although this test was disappointed, when I have the 2nd test, I will study chemisty more and more.
I hope that I and my friends can get the good points in the next test.
FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHEM IS TRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

댓글 1개:

  1. I did that chmistry test too. after I read your posting, I just tell you only one. I will want to just cry......with you....... but we never give up! and Let's make a greater effort. you know this scentence??? An effort dies not betray one who makes it!!!!

    답글삭제