2010년 10월 17일 일요일

Gang Dong Won & Go Su

I have one movie that I really want to see.
This movie is ‘Person With Supernatural Powers(초능력자)’.



It will be released on November.
This movie's actors are Gang dong won and Go Su.
Gang Dong Won is person with supernatural powers.
And Go Su is only person who is proof against supernatural powers.
This two men face each other.
Its main theme is really unique, so I am interested in this movie.
And actually Gang Dong Won and Go Su are very attractive actors and have good acting ability, so I expect this movie.
I surely see this movie.
I want this movie is as good as expected.

댓글 1개:

  1. Wow, they act that movie? I like actor who Gang Dong Won. I think he is attractive, too. Do you see movie him filmed first movie. I sick of Dong Won. I hope see that movie. 

    답글삭제