2010년 9월 9일 목요일

My girl friend is Goomiho!

This post's title is very interesting, isn't it?

Goomiho is a legendary fox with nine tails.

In fact, this is Korean drama. Nowadays, I'm falling in this drama.

The main characters of this drama are so cute and nice.

The hero of this drama is Cha dae woong and he is thoughtless.

But after he meet Goomiho that is heroine of this drama, he becomes mature and knows about love.

Generally, Goomiho is a scary thing.For example, she eats people's liver.

However, Goomiho in this drama is endlessly lovely and good.

I think that people like this drama because of fresh news.

I expect a happy ending and watch television continuously till this drama is finished.

댓글 1개:

  1. Goomiho means really goomiho!!!I haven't seen yet,but it sounds so interesting.If she was goomiho she eats people's liver(you said),so she really eats liver in drama????If she did,it can be horrible:(

    답글삭제