2010년 9월 16일 목요일

Cyrano agency(시라노;연애조작단)

Today, I had no classes, so I went to see a movie with Yun Ji.
After we thought about selecting a movie for a moment, we select 'Cyrano agency(시라노;연애조작단)'.
We went to Gang-nam CGV to see the movie.
Because Yun Ji was CGV staff, we could see the movie more cheaper. In addition to, we could eat pop-corn, coke and pretzel cheaply through her staff card.
Although because we had to take the escalator to the 10th floor, we were irritated, we entered the movie theater in a light mood.
That movie was light and funny, so people laughed loudly together.
I laughed loudly seeing movie in a long time.
Lately I saw 'Inception', 'Salt' and 'The man from nowhere(아저씨)’. These movies were heavy and dark. But I thought that Cyrano was good for diversion.
I recommend this movie for people who want to be fresh and laugh.

댓글 1개:

  1. Oh~ I really want to see this movie!! Cause of Daniel Choi, he acted in MBC drama. I loved his acting. Also, MinJoeng Lee she is the most beatiful actress in Korea I think.
    Anyway, someday I will go to see this movie! Maybe with my futuer boyfriend~ Haha

    답글삭제